Final Paper Submission Guidelines
Click on the link below to submit your final paper:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The final paper length should not exceed 15 pages (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available here.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to APA Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the ICODeL-2018 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered by September 30, 2018.
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.