Abstract Submission Guidelines
Click on the link below to register and submit your Abstract
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is August 20, 2018.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the Conference Topics section of this website.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not have more than 300 words.
- The Conference Planning Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as an author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes.
- Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: October 20, 2018.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by August 31, 2018.